Old February 16th 07, 11:31 AM posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
surfivor

Default Mission binding parts, where to get ?

I have some sort of mission bindings that I bought last year. I'm not
sure what model. What happened is that on the lift as you get on the
snow was deep enough so that the binding caught for a second under the
lift. I forgot to release the latch that keeps the back part of the
binding vertical and it broke half way down. I just glued it with
liquid nails but I'm not sure if this will work. The foam part
actually still holds it on and I did a couple of runs with it broken
until I went home as you can still keep it in place because of the
foam, though it seemed in danger of falling appart. Where is a good
place to get a replacement for this part and will they charge me a
ton ?