Old February 5th 07, 06:58 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine.moderated
Miko the pooch

Default "Full Tilt" Ski Boots

In article ,
VtSkier writes:
The Krypton and I think the Full Tilt both offer heat
fit liners which are worth the price of admission IMO.

I find their liner description a bit confusing. It looks like the thermoflex
liner that came with my Raichle and on the site they describe it as an
Intuition liner, but they claim that it will form to your foot with use and
body heat (and you can also heat mold it with a "stack" over, whatever that
is)
I don't think that a thermoflex liner will mold to your foot like that,
even if it is somewhat preformed to fit the boot...

Bruno.