Old November 19th 03, 12:21 AM
Marsh Jones

Default Email for Len of Jenex? I need some 125 tech help...

Jeff Potter wrote:
I had some q's for Len and emailed him at the two addresses I had (one
is the website contact). Both bounced. Anyone have a good one?

Here's what I'm after: I'm finding that axle-liner length and rim or
inner spacer widths vary across the various 125 wheels. I'm finding that
one of my new split rims fits into the wheel 'forks' quite tightly---and
so hardly rolls after the bolt is snugged down. The other wheels fit
exactly. I haven't checked if it's the rim width or inner spacer widths
which are varying, but I know I have two sizes of axle liners. Anyone
have any data for this kind of thing and is it important? Thanks.

--

Jeff Potter
****

Jeff, I've had *no* problems with the SRs going together. Pop the
inserts from your old wheels and use them - they're identical. I'd look
at either a bearing not seating, or something else. The tires are POS,
but the spacers and stuff have been dead on.

Marsh