Old June 30th 04, 02:39 AM
Mitch Collinsworth

Default Trapp plans housing development, road across XC trails in Stowe,Vermont

On Tue, 29 Jun 2004 wrote:

Yes, after the lawsuit they brought and won, after he did
not pay them fair value for their shares of the estate.

This new development creates a real moral quandary for me.
For years I have dreamed of buying a retirement shack on
Luce Road, near the Haul Road trail. Live there Dec-March,
ski every day.

Should I protest this new development, or get in line...

If the houses are going to be built with you or without you, then
you're not causing it to happen by buying one. Does that help?

If you can afford to buy one and an adjacent lot and keep that
one vacant then you can even contribute to lessening the impact.

-Mitch