Old January 26th 19, 08:08 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
The Real Bev[_4_]

Default Marker Bindings instructions?

On 01/26/2019 11:41 AM, wrote:
Excuse me gentelmen Could you tell me, what are the years, in witch
marker M31 bindings were produced. I have Forcer Skis, with these
bindings, and I'm curiuous about their age.

List for 2017-8. They say that everything made in the last 10 years
SHOULD be on it but there are no guarantees. No Marker M31s.
http://www.gondyline.com/indemnified.php

My saved 2007-8 list contains Markers M2 through M10 in various types.

List of contact phone numbers and email addresses:
https://www.marker.net/en-us/contact/

All I could find.

--
Cheers, Bev
"The almost universal access to higher education here in the US has