Old September 17th 16, 02:50 AM
Ede Ede is offline
Junior Member

Location: New Zealand
Default Mixed difficulty slopes on a budget

A small group of us are heading over to Europe (from New Zealand) at the start of next year (February) and are looking for a place to go skiing for a week that will cater for people in the group that are new to skiing, so offers beginners lessons as well as having black runs that will challenge the more experienced members of our group so that they wont get bored.

We are quite happy to be anywhere in Europe.

All of us are students so budgets aren't that flexible but would be looking for a place where accommodation is around €20-25 per person per night (no idea if that's possible), and has easy access to the ski slopes as we will be reliant on public transport.

Does such a place exist? Any help would be greatly appreciated