Old January 30th 07, 04:28 PM posted to rec.skiing.nordic

Default Blood volume?

On Jan 30, 5:44 pm, "jgs" wrote:
Joe,
I was helped by - 'The Vein Institute of the North Shore, Dr. Tom
Dooley', north of Boston. I had, had two prior surgeries that were not
nearly as well thought out. The procedure I had done was a; greater
saphenous vein ligation. I planned mine to be done after ski season
and before the running, biking, hiking seasons. Down time was really
nothing and I when I got back to training I could hammer like never
before.
If you were going to go to LA, the North Shore guys might be able to
refer you to someone.
/john

My mothe rlives in Worcester, so maybe I could just visit her and go
to that place.

Had bad were yours?

Joseph