Old September 26th 06, 04:50 AM posted to rec.skiing.marketplace
MrMogul

Default Tahoe Ski Lease Members

All,

We have openings for 2 couples in out Tahoe Ski House this year, our house
is located overlooking Donner lake just outside of Truckee. We are very
close to Squaw, Alpine, Northstar, Sugar Bowl and all the rest of the north
lake ski areas, as well as good eating. We are also in a good spot for
access from the Bay Area. We have 4 bedrooms and have 4 couple in our
house. The cost is $1250 per person and our season runs 5 months, from mid
November until mid April. You can reply and I'll give you all the details.

Jeff