Old September 15th 03, 11:51 PM
Nobody Special

Default Recommendations on last year's gear?

Forgot to get back with you to tell you how it turned out. I went to
sniagrab the same day that I posted. Came back with a Ride Concept 160,
Burton Freestyle bindings and Burton Breed boots. Manager gave me a
package deal. $325 out the door. I'm up around Ogden. By the was how
about Snowbird getting snowed on this early. Cool, huh?

XkameleonX wrote:
May be over with by now, but the Sniagrab at Gart's had good variety and
lots of last years boards, boots, bindings.

I've only ridden Burton Customs, but after using my son's Supernatural, I
want something stiffer (both were 156, I'm 5'6" 150). I prefer powder/trees
and holding my breath while riding. The Custom is great for powder, moguls
and trees, but chatters on steeps and icier late winter/spring backwood
conditions (I'm in SLC).

"Nobody Special" wrote in message

Hi guys,

After being out of boarding for about 6 years. I finally live in a place
with snow and mountains. A lot of stores around are havine big sales
on last years boards and stuff. Does anyone have any recommend any
particular boards and bindings?

I'm about 6' 170lbs. I like to ride powder and can take or leave the
park. My last board was a K2 AC157.

Thanks,

Chris, Utah