Old December 15th 10, 11:53 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

Default Sound Like Someone We Know?

On Dec 15, 4:42*pm, The Real Bev wrote:
On 12/15/10 07:56, pigo wrote:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20101215/...board_shooting

I read the article. *If their school board is like our school board, the
guy made serious tactical errors. *Shame he can't get a do-over.

I was going more for the anti-social, violent history, everyone knew
it was coming someday, angle. I don't think that any violence of this
type is justifiable no matter how bad the school board is. The only
action of this type I could condone would be a president crowning
himself king or giving himself powers like Chavez is doing in
Venezuala.

Good thing he didn't go out and practice, eh? He was standing less
than 10' away and missed _everybody_.