Old November 20th 09, 03:52 PM posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Paul Kelly[_2_]

Default Rossignol boots Salto STS

In message , Pip Luscher
writes
On Tue, 17 Nov 2009 21:38:14 +0100, BrritSki
wrote:

This was in Courchevel 1850. Big shop just across the road from the
lifts near that nice bar that all the Brits like. When I get over this
senior moment I'll remember the name :/

I know the bar you mean. It's, err.... on the tip of my tongue,
honest. Is the shop in/near the building with the big mural on the
wall? I've a vague idea it's called Jean Blanc Sports but ICBW.

If it was this shop they were lousy with some boarders mittens last year
but really did me a favour as the British supplier had what was needed
at a discount price this summer.

--
Paul Kelly