Old March 14th 04, 09:37 PM
Serge

Default DIY Rollerskis from NordicPro website

Also, do you know enough German to read the website and answer my first
question? Is 17 euros for one wheel or a whole set? 23 euros for one beam
or two? 5 euros for one axle or four?

Jeff, here is Gunter's E-mail webmaster@ skiroller.de

Ask him all the questions, he speaks English. He is kind of cantankerous,
does not take credit cards and such.
I sent him "tellers check" and it worked.
Somebody on the board said tellers checks do not exist or something. Whatever.
I do what I do.

I provide information because I learned a lot on this board and want
to reciprocate.
Tellers checks do not exist?
Pay $400 by VISA for your V2-Jenex and be happy...

BTW wheels are always expensive ($17 apiece) that's why I didn't order
them - I have plenty.

I only told what I paid. If he sent ONE beam instead of TWO, I will
send him a dead cat (kidding). I specified 2 beams though.

You people do the math: 2 beams, 4 axles (+8 spacers), 4 fenders,
Salomon Pilot binding (set of two I presume) and shipping to Berlin.
Total=84EURO

Customs added like $40 but my brother needed to send me something else,
so we consolidated.