Old October 25th 15, 04:20 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
The Real Bev[_4_]

Default Telluride?

On 10/25/2015 06:57 AM, pigo wrote:
On Saturday, October 24, 2015 at 2:38:38 PM UTC-6, The Real Bev wrote:

There speaks a guy whose wife always packed for those trips!

You have me confused with someone else :-)

WhatEVerrrrr!

My personal experience indicates that things go better when I do the
packing; my gentlemen ended up needing rescue when they did it themselves.

--
Cheers, Bev

"When I was a kid my dad once joked that the best way to
prevent being on a plane with someone carrying a bomb
would be to bring your own bomb and not detonate it.
Sounded convincing. What are the odds that two people
board, each with a bomb?" -- Rowdy