Old March 13th 04, 04:06 PM
Jeff Potter

Default DIY Rollerskis from NordicPro website

Like Serge and some others here seem to think, I also think that rollerskis
should use some kind of interchangeable parts with the inline skate trade.

Is there a cheap source for, say, rubber wheels 70mmx35mm? --That's about
what Jesenik and others seem to use for classic.

Skating seems easier to solve, with a, say, 100mm inline wheel.

Mike Muha mentioned to me that V2 Aero 150 wheels seem to be able to be
able to be replaced by wheelchair front wheels...but are those inflatable?
Are they much cheaper? Maybe for some road conditions inflatability isn't
that important.

--

Jeff Potter
****