Old October 23rd 06, 07:28 PM posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
z?

Default new 2 snowboarding

hi. one of my friends wants to take me snowboarding and i have no gear
and i rather not spend money on rentals. any advice on what to get for
the best women's boards boots bindings etc? thanks

If you're looking to really get into it, consider as much protective
gear as you can to make learning more fun. I started 6 years ago and
bashed a rib, but with advice from people (including Lonerider who also
answered your query) I ended up with a body-top with shoulder and rib
pads, a lid (a couple of years and some major mash-ups later),
knee-pads and very importantly tailbone protector / shorts!