Old February 22nd 05, 07:56 PM
bdubya

On Tue, 22 Feb 2005 15:26:37 -0500, Dave Stallard
wrote:

bdubya wrote:

Ever listen closely to "Those Were The Days?" With "golden cymbals
flying on ocarina sounds before wild medusa’s serpents gave birth to
hell disguised as heaven"? Not that it'll stop these tickets
www.wlns.com/Global/story.asp?S=2876241
from being scalped into the stratosphere...

I still like Cream. I've seen all three of its members play on
separate occasions and venues (Clapton in an arena, Bruce in a theater,
Baker in a basement club). Jack Bruce I saw in his tour with Billy
Cobham, a long time ago. Baker I saw with an Italian band that
couldn't speak English, but could sing Cream songs phonetically from
memory. Weird (and kind of pathetic).

I really like them too. But every time I hear Badge (or While My
Guitar Gently Weeps), I wonder why Clapton and Harrison never formed
an official band. (probably woman troubles....)

Didja ever hear the second Masters of Reality album ("Sunrise on the
Sufferbus")? Ginger showing the young punks how it's done....

bw