Old October 2nd 11, 08:49 PM posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
PipL alter ego

Default Andorra

pushes aside tumbleweed and taps mike
Er, hello, is this thing on?

Andorra: I've always thought of it as being somewhere I wouldn't bother
going, but I might be skiing with friends who've had a premiminary look
at what's available and seen details of a resort here (I didn't ask
exactly which resort), so I thought I'd do some research.

This would be a family group with children aged four to about twelve,
whth all except one person pretty much absolute beginners.

Is the snow reliable and is the resort likely to be both beginner-
friendly and have enough to do for a reasonably good skier/snowboarder
for a week? Is there much to do for part-time skiers? Ski schools - any
horror stories?

Thanks.