Old March 1st 11, 09:20 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

Default Ranking the Death Pool

On Mar 1, 1:01*pm, lal_truckee wrote:
On 3/1/11 10:39 AM, Dave Stallard wrote:

Today looks like it would be a good day to ski Whistler though. *Just
checked Live Lift Status on the website - all the upper-mountain lifts
are running, including the Showcase T-bar. *You could hike up from the
top of Showcase, and jump on in to Blackcomb glacier. * I'd do it, if
I hadn't skied Whistler 7 days in a row recently, with new snowfalls
almost every day. *Still feeling kind of tapped from that one, I must
say. * The snow was soooo deep in Blackcomb glacier I just couldn't
believe it.

You're responding to it, which encourages it.

Lloyd, you incredibly stupid dumb****, when you are such a pathetic
pussy that you refer to me as "it", you encourage me.
Who do you think you are, the serial killer in a Hannibal Lecter
movie, talking to a prisoner at the bottom of a well?
Hmmmmm. That's the only way you'd ever spew your crap in person.
What an idiot!!!!!!!!!!!! What a ppppppuuuuuussssssyyyyyyy!!!!!!!