Old March 1st 11, 09:18 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

Default Ranking the Death Pool

On Mar 1, 1:54*pm, pigo wrote:
On Mar 1, 11:21*am, Dave Stallard wrote:

On Mar 1, 10:25*am, pigo wrote:

Wow! Charlie Sheen has been on a tear lately. I think I'd have to move
him to #2 on the "order to go list". Ghadaffi might be #1 right now.

I'm not sure about Charlie Sheen. *He seems to have an extraordinary
vitality. *I read somewhere a quip that Charlie Sheen has made the
transition from a carbon-based life form to a cocaine- and tequila-
based life form. *Cracked me up!

Could be. But he really seems to have suffered some significant drain
bamage. I don't know if I/we recognize it because it's so similar to
what we experience here or not.

I agree. I thought of you, Brain Fried Bob, when I listened to
Charlie.
Long term drug and alcohol abuse certainly leads to paranoid dementia
very similar to yours.

What I see in the media doesn't seem
to recognize the extent of his derangement.

I certainly recognize the extent of YOUR derangement, Birther Bob.

Colonel Q, on the other hand, I agree, is probably not long for this
Earth. * They're talking about a no-fly zone now. *Part of me would
like to see Green Beret and USAF combat controller teams embed with
the rebels, to provide them with the close-air support that would be
the coup de grace. . *I know the Libyan army is disorganized and
probably hard to coordinate with, but if it worked with Afghans, it
ought to work with just about anybody!

Holy ****. Swift Boat Bob now thinks he is a military strategist.
Derangement is right.

Special Ops with a sniper or UAV could do the job. Capture and trial
would be good too but probably not worth the money. Kill him and get
on.

9/11 Conspiracy Bob, you've been playing too many ****ing video games
pretending you are a hero.
But we all know that you are a pathetic coward. The only way you'd
ever face me in person and spew your **** is through a sniper scope,
or using a UAV.

Dunno where he would go. *Venezuela, maybe? *But how would he get all
the way across the Atlantic; plus, it's the US backyard. *Hopefully,
the only question is how many pieces his body will be torn into!

I'm thinking that he doesn't have to worry about U.S. action for
almost 2 years. After that? He'd better find a good hiding spot and
stay there.

He could always use your basement, right? Plenty of diapers, lots of
beer and coke, cable tv. Give you some company when I am in Utah and
you are bunkered up.