Old March 1st 11, 08:01 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
lal_truckee

Default Ranking the Death Pool

On 3/1/11 10:39 AM, Dave Stallard wrote:
Today looks like it would be a good day to ski Whistler though. Just
checked Live Lift Status on the website - all the upper-mountain lifts
are running, including the Showcase T-bar. You could hike up from the
top of Showcase, and jump on in to Blackcomb glacier. I'd do it, if
I hadn't skied Whistler 7 days in a row recently, with new snowfalls
almost every day. Still feeling kind of tapped from that one, I must
say. The snow was soooo deep in Blackcomb glacier I just couldn't
believe it.

You're responding to it, which encourages it.