Old December 19th 07, 12:40 PM posted to rec.skiing.backcountry
KENT

Default strap-ons

Thank you for all of your suggestions. I think I'll just try some other
brands.
To answer some of your questions:
We have 50 acres of beautiful, wooded, hilly land here in southern Michigan.
I haven't figured out something to groom trails yet, so we're making trails
as we ski. I like to ski this way. Groomed trails would probably be nice
but, since I'm not very good at this yet, I like the deep snow to keep me
from going too fast. Especially on the hills!!
I'm 54 yrs. young, so going fast is not fun any more.
I think the boots fit about right. Apparently just not quite the right shape
for my feet.
I'm looking forward to spending some time here with all of you. The more I
learn, the more fun it will be. LOL!!
Maybe someday I'll even be able to stop and turn!!!
You all can probably visualize a slightly over-weight 54 yr. old that has
never skied before last year. I could charge admission!!
Later, Bill