Old November 30th 10, 06:33 PM posted to rec.skiing.nordic

Default Converting race files for TV viewing

You have dial up? They download very quickly, typically 2-3 hrs max on
a decent cable connection, at least early on after posting. Of course,
there's also the obligation to upload to a 1:1 share ratio or
preferably greater.

Gene

On Tue, 30 Nov 2010 13:48:08 -0500
Ben Kaufman wrote:

On Tue, 30 Nov 2010 09:19:02 -0700, wrote:

go to pirate bay and look up fis world cup

On Tue, 30 Nov 2010 09:32:55 -0500
Ben Kaufman wrote:

Could you please post the URL for the videos? It sounds like these
can finally be played directly on my computer (using apple video
player).

Thanks.

Wow, files are over 1GB... I will pass. but thanks.