Old June 5th 06, 06:56 PM

LeeD wrote:
Just normal recovery process.
Try getting out of your cast after 13 months to find your thighs
smaller than your forearms.
Things happen, you heal mostly.
Skiiing is not until Dec. You have 6 months to get to jogging state.
I think you'll make it.
You're not a WorldCup downhiller, are you?

I do masters racing, there are a few former world cuppers that compete.
There are some race camps in Oct/Nov that I am in debate about
attending. I have to keep putting the thought out of my mind that I can
run in Masters Summer National at end of July at Hood. But since I can
not run and my skating starts suck I have some what of a convincing
arguement I am not ready yet.