Old January 18th 05, 01:55 PM
Brian Sniatkowski

Our local newspaper just had an article about people picking up skiing
in their 50's and 60's. With the life expectancy what it is these days,
you could conceivably have 20-30 years of fun on the slopes ahead of you.

They interviewed a guy who started skiing when he was 61. Now's he's 77
years old and still enjoying himself on the slopes.

Fairplay wrote:
I will be there for 4 days at the end of Jan..I have NEVER been on a sky
slope and Im not palnning to do so at my ripe 54 yrs..What else is there to
do there, while my family and friends hit the sowy mountains ???

Txs