Old May 10th 10, 09:16 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

Default Scott Abraham Syndrome

On May 10, 2:39*pm, Alan Baker wrote:

Yes, Scottie, you did. Or don't you remember saying this:

'I acted on it. *LE decided not to. *Shame. *Evidence was there, wasn't
worth their time. *Little things like perverts, child molesters,
identity thefts aced me out. *If I had been a woman, they probably
would have. *But as one investigator told me, "We're not worried about
you: you can take care of yourself if they ever decide to escalate,
and those asshole ain't got the balls." '

How did LE decide "not to" and how did you know of this decision if you
never contacted them?

Ohhhhh...Good one! I thought I remembered his talk of contacting
police in Poway. I thought that maybe he left off the pronoun for his
CYA?

It will be interesting to watch him scuttle on this one! Well,
probably not. Probably just more of the same ****. C'mon monkeyboy,
dance for us.