Old November 24th 06, 01:26 PM posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Alex Heney

Default Advice - First time ski holiday?

On Thu, 23 Nov 2006 15:23:20 +0000, Alex Heney
wrote:

snip

Depending on just when you are going, ALDI usually have ski clothing
on sale for a week some time in January, and a set of jacket and
salopettes only costs around £40 to buy - and they are perfectly
adequate, I will be wearing mine again this year, and first wore them
on a trip to Canada with temperatures of -29C.

Further to this, I have just seen that ALDI have them in next week -
30th November. Things usually only stay in stock there for a few days.
http://uk.aldi.com/special_buys/special_buys_pid_45236.html
--
Alex Heney, Global Villager
.... "I'll be Bach." - Johann Sebastian Schwarzenegger