Old November 21st 03, 07:27 PM
Bob Larson

Default V2 Aero 150 Frame failure

For what its worth, I had the same type of frame failure on my
skate rollerskis last season. These were not Aero, but
rather high milage Elpex F1 with aluminum frame. Mine broke
right at the base of the rear fork. It's a one-piece
fork and frame with no reinforcent at the fork. A retailer
of Elpex sent me a replacement frame for free after I explained
what happened. Another retailer of the Elpex line offered a
replacement to me at a reasonable price. It's a small market
so you can expect to get some special consideration if you
are nice about it.

- Bob