Old November 28th 16, 03:54 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
The Real Bev[_4_]

Default Bert's Transcript for Sensitive Men Issues

On 11/28/2016 08:07 AM, Walt wrote:

Yeah. Now, please excuse me, I think this is where I came in...

Come on, don't go away, the season is just starting!

http://www.bigbearmountainresort.com/Winter/mountain-information/mountain-info/web-cams

The redesigned website here is much less informative than it used to be.
Most websites seem to be going in that direction. It's like the
"designers" think that we go there for entertainment rather than
information. Probably the result of catering to short-attention-span
users of tiny screens :-(

--
Cheers, Bev
"I read about this syndrome called hypochondria in a