Old February 5th 07, 02:48 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Wayne Decker

Default time off

No, Its my fault. I bought a snowblower thinking this would be another big
season for us--even here in Bishop. So--of course--Uller is punishing me
for being so presumptuous.

"lal_truckee" wrote in message
news
I've decided to do my fellow skiers a favor. Ullr apparently has it in for
me personally and won't let it snow as long as I'm skiing, so I'm going to
hop over to London for a week or two. I'm sure as soon as I'm away Ullr
will start dumping and make the rest of the locals happy.

And once Ullr starts he can't stop for months, so upon return I'll be
happy as well.

Gotta go find the passport now...