Old February 10th 09, 09:08 PM posted to rec.skiing.nordic

Default How to remove Salomon SNS Profil binding?

On Feb 10, 7:53*am, jeff potter wrote:
PPS: I removed the other barbed-plug out without breaking it, but it's
a bit marred and "vexed". I'm not sure I'd want to re-use it (or
resell it). They don't appear designed to be reusable. Oh well! --JP

Jeff,

When I install SNS bindings, I through that stupid white plug away and
put a regular screw instead. So even if the plug got damaged when you
pull it out, just repace it with a regular screw. The newer pilot
bindings abandended the plug design altogether (I wonder what the
rationale for using the stupid plug was...)