Old March 30th 11, 03:35 PM posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Roger Moss[_6_]

Default Resort Reviews...

Anyone home...?

Despite a patchy (I use the word advisedly...) season, we managed around a
month's solid skiing time, mostly in the French Alps.
The remainder, apart from a great day's excursion over to La Thuile from La
Rosière, found us working for our colleagues at welove2ski in the Pyrenees.

Most of the new area reviews are now live, with the remainder (Valfréjus,
Orelle/Val Thorens plus an updated Montgenèvre/Via Lattea) due shortly:

http://www.mountainpassions.com/wint...i_avoriaz.html
http://www.mountainpassions.com/wint...hamrousse.html
http://www.mountainpassions.com/wint...a_rosiere.html
http://www.mountainpassions.com/wint..._les_gets.html
http://www.mountainpassions.com/wint...eyragudes.html
http://www.mountainpassions.com/wint..._menuires.html

Some food for thought in there, hopefully - looks like we'll wait until next
season now before continuing the ski-'em-all plan...

Roger