Old January 12th 04, 01:51 AM
Vern93

Default Warning to Newbies: The psychopaths are here

In article ,
Sven Golly wrote:

Vern93 wrote in
:

Close It's my pet name for the track back to the lift if you
take the poma lift at Powder and go way, way (skiers) right.
It's a fantastic run until the return journey along the creek.

Take up skiing, use poles and it wouldn't be nearly the problem. ;-)

I've given thought to the poles... but the skiis? (shudder I find it
takes less energy to whine than it does to take up a new sport. And I'm
aware of the irony of complaing about a long flat cat track when you
consider the folks who posted here, Bob, Bob, Jeff, Andrew, probably
you, the list goes on.

Besides, I LOVE my boarding. Although the skiiers in the pipe this
year were really strong. (but I can't wait until they start hitting the
rails in force)

Dave