Old November 5th 04, 11:10 AM
Terd Fartingmor

On Thu, 4 Nov 2004 21:52:54 -0800, "Richard Henry"
wrote this crap:

Ooh, thanks for reminding me. I almost went to bed without my daily beer.
Tonight I choose the Karl Strauss Amber Lager (brewed in San Diego) over the
Sierra Nevada Pale Ale. I usually have more choices, but we are suffering
through a refrigerator emergancy: the kitchen unit is bonked out for the
second time this month, so the drinks-only reefer in the garage is stuffed
with other stuff. The sad part is that there is no room in the freezer for
the beer mugs.

I've been celebrating by drinking Busch. At my local VFW, someone is
always buying Busch beer for everybody.

My T-shirt says, "This shirt is the
ultimate power in the universe."