Old November 5th 04, 04:52 AM
Richard Henry

"Olaf Timandahaff" wrote in message

"Wild Turkey Whiskey" soothes even the most savage, raving mad, Turkey
Vulture, buy some for your NG TODAY!

Ooh, thanks for reminding me. I almost went to bed without my daily beer.
Tonight I choose the Karl Strauss Amber Lager (brewed in San Diego) over the
Sierra Nevada Pale Ale. I usually have more choices, but we are suffering
through a refrigerator emergancy: the kitchen unit is bonked out for the
second time this month, so the drinks-only reefer in the garage is stuffed
with other stuff. The sad part is that there is no room in the freezer for
the beer mugs.