Old January 3rd 15, 10:14 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
The Real Bev[_4_]

Default Mammoth subject change

On 01/03/2015 12:01 PM, lal_truckee wrote:
Speaking of the old days, there used to be two accommodations in Mammoth
offering dorm style bunks - one was Kitzbühel. Even tho I stayed there,
I've forgotten the name of the other. Does anyone remember?

The Ullr Lodge? I've never been to Mammoth, but if I'd gone when it was
still around that's where I would have stayed.

--
Cheers, Bev
"As a mortician I always tie the shoelaces of the dead together. If there