Old October 10th 07, 10:14 PM posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Champ[_2_]

Default back on the snow

On Tue, 9 Oct 2007 10:57:24 +0000 (UTC), Switters
wrote:

On Mon, 08 Oct 2007 19:22:09 GMT, jw
allegedly wrote:

used to post here about my ultimate snowboarding
fantasy of snowboarding Mount Fuji on New Year's
Day at dawn...don't ask me why, just sounded good at
the time.

Champ and I have done the sunrise thing. Overnight at the Refuge de
Cosmiques, just off l'Aguille du Midi in Chamonix, in sight of Mt Blanc.
Up at 5am, and riding as soon as it was light. Took a short hike, and
watched the sun come up in the mountains - amazing experience.

Wasn't it just. One of the best.

-jw ("over 30")

HA! But are you "under 40" :-)

Yeah. What a newbie :-)