Old November 19th 06, 11:14 PM posted to rec.skiing.backcountry
DJ Daimon

Default Rossignol BC X2 boots, havy you test it ?

Szymic1 wrote:
Hi,
Does someone test Rossignol BC X2 boots? I plan to buy back country
boots and Rossignol looks well and price is rather low.

Regards
Michal Szymanski
http://blog.szymanskich.net

Not sure about the X2's, but I've got a pair of X3's and they're pretty
nice. They took a minor dunk in a semi-frozen creek last weekend without
letting my feet get wet. I find that I've got to re-tighten them after
walking/skiing for a little bit though - just from my foot settling into
the boot moreso than when I first put them on.

Chris