Old February 2nd 04, 02:52 PM
Drug Buddy

Default 180s

Barney wrote:

Hmmm, food for thought. I managed to do my first jump a couple of
weeks ago at the Lecht here in Scotland. It was a kicker about 18
inches high (45cm or so), so no big deal, but I kept bottling it and
riding past it. Eventually I flatlined at it, I didn't bottle it, and
it was fine. I'm looking forward to trying some more at Cairn Gorm
this weekend!

Nice one Barn, I was up at Coe on Sat there, more to give a bit of support
to keeping the lifts open than anything else. Total whiteout though, spent
most of the day trying to figure out what way was up, I even got lost at one
point and had to walk til I saw a lift! BTW - whiteout conditions make you
sea sick!

Any idea how the Lecht's looking for this week, I'm hoping to catch some
more white before I return to hell.

DB