Old July 16th 03, 02:07 PM
uglymoney

Default Cyclists are Girly Men

On Tue, 15 Jul 2003 19:59:46 -0600, Jay Pique
wrote:

On Tue, 15 Jul 2003 18:42:46 -0700, "Richard Henry"
wrote:

David Off wrote in message

Slight change of topic, speaking of girly girls...

Speaking of comparing times, how do the best times of women road racers
compare? Is there an Anika Cycleson out there looking for a chance (or some
publicity)?

Are the podium girls we see every night after the stage selected by the Tour
officials, or are they local girls from each arrivee city?

Man, I don't know - but they are HOT HOT HOT baby!!! Yowza!

RAGBRAI is next week here in Iowa. Your good friend nate is
going on a warmup ride today with a biker babe. I'm not
doing RAGBRAI but figured I'd give her a hand getting into
shape.

I tried to find a podium babe to go riding with, but turns
out the only time one of these girls visits the state they
are in a plane somewhere far overhead.

Plus this girl wants to stop off for beers a couple places,
and she drives a 325, and she just moved back here from
Texas - proving she is smart.

Life is good.

nate