Old July 10th 03, 03:05 AM
Marty Pietruszka

Default Cyclists are Girly Men

"TCS" wrote in message
I invested two hours in watching the Prologue and I never saw Herman.

What
happened?

I was told that he came in at 8:45. The slowest official racer was at
8'32", a difference of 13 seconds.

#1 was Bradley McGee of Australia. It should have been David Miller of
Great Briton, but he had a mechanical right at the end. Without the
mechanical, I think David would have run about 7'20". So, Hermann was about
1'25" off the fastest time. That's about 19% slower than the fastest guy,
at an average speed of almost 28 mph over a flat but rough 4 miles. A good
effort by Hermann.

I'm pretty sure Hermann shaved his legs for the event and I've been told
that he was seen later that evening in his lycra speed suit sporting a huge
boner. How can he do that? Ride a bike with shaved legs and have a boner?
He is a God!
--
Marty