Old November 23rd 04, 03:19 PM
bri719

Dmitry wrote:

This is no big deal. Just get the habit of kicking it down right at
the moment when you're lined up and ready for the chair to slide in
behind you. You have to turn and look back anyway.

yeah, I got in the habit of flipping mine down before / during the lift
when I was learning anyway, now I do it almost instinctively. the
reason, I would occassionally fall getting off the lift (or have some
complete newb drag me down with them), and falling on your highback
really hurts sometimes. especially in those "sensitive" areas.

bri

--

* enjoying the karma *
remove LKJSDFJSD from address to email