Old November 20th 04, 05:10 PM
Arvin Chang

id no@id wrote in message ...

The P1MD should lock if you set them up right - they sort of snap into
position. And you can give them a smack to make the fold down before
getting on the lift.

Ah... yes, that worked, I was kind of afraid to push too hard on my
highback and breaking them... I'm a little confused at the "no
screwdriver" bolts that control my highback rotation. I've flipped
them out as I could see the hinges, but there are very difficult to
rotate and I'm afraid of snapping off the plastic levers... looking
more closely, I see the little blue spacer thing is already compressed
and cracked on the back binding (from overtightening I suspect).
Should I take a wrench to it? Hey, can I order those parts from Burton
directly?

Now, shouldn't you be developing software? And I better go find my wife :-)

Well, I'm actually on holiday now for Thanksgiving. We are moving our
entire company to a new headquarters and I had to pack up everything
already. I do avoid checking the forums too much when work is busy,
but... our system takes about 45 minutes for clean build and some test
runs take up to an hour... so you are sitting there waiting anyways...
some people go out for a smoke break. I occasionally jump online and
see what's going on.