Old October 6th 10, 10:47 PM posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Michael Chare

Default Val Thorens early season

"Mike Mather" wrote in message
My daughter is planning to go to VT with Uni on the 10th December which is
the ssecond week of the season.

There is an option of a 3 Valleys pass on top of the standard VT area pass
for £49. On the VT site the difference is around 20 euro's for that time,
so to save her some money does anyone know if you can upgrade on a daily
basis or at a kiosk?

I don't think it is worth buying the full pass now as I'm not sure how
much will be open even with good snow but I don't want her to miss out as
much as I don't want her to waste her limited funds.

I would buy the pass when you daughter gets there. You would have to ring
the lift people if you want to know about daily upgrades on a daily basis.

We stayed at VT and used a 3 V pass on the 13/12/09. I think this was the
first day that the interconnecting lists where open.

--
Michael Chare