Old January 12th 04, 03:49 PM
BillM

Default Places to Eat at Whistler???

Just got back last night. Had a great meal at Araxi (formal). Prices were a
bit steep (NY Steak $85 alone or $105 w/Fois Gris), but worth it to sit down
for a nice meal with friends. The other steaks were under $50, and they have
an extensive seafood menu. See www.araxi.com for more.
Citta is pretty good as well. There's also a southwestern theme place around
the corner from Amsterdam cafe that was good. I heard Amsterdam was good,
but every time we went they were full.
A few of the people in our group came back from Sushi Village with good
comments as well.
Most places post the menu outside.

Have a great time!

BillM

"John Davison" wrote in message
om...
I'm heading to Whislter in a few weeks. I'm looking for
recommendations for places to eat. I'm interested in both formal and
casual restaurants.

Thanks in advance,

John