Old August 27th 07, 02:47 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Fried

Default Utah The Canyons

Sounds like a very useful thing. If you're hell bent on being in SLC,
there was a well-located Super 8 where 900 E joined with Fort Union.
Plenty of shopping, eating and transport right on the doorstep. But
something a tad more northeast might be a better option. Sugarhouse is a
good spot, if you're doing PC and the canyon areas. I don't recall any
Super 8s there, but that doesn't mean there weren't any. The Super 8 on
900 E/Fort Union was quite busy, a few staff evidently lived in central SL
and took the bus I took pre-dawn... they got off there.

Thats the one we booked. Originally we were going to stay
at the Embassy Suites near the airport but we had to rent
a car for that one.

We don't want to drive (at least my wife doesn't) so we chose
the Super 8 as recommended by I believe Mike because they
provide transportation to the Cottonwoods as well as Park
City.

Thanx for your input.

Alan