Old February 13th 06, 12:02 AM

Mark Drela writes:

Mark In article , you write:

A decent snow storm in the Boston area...

Mark Yep. It's coming down in truckloads as I look out the window.
Mark Windblown and especially Weston should be good this week.

Yes, I measured 15".

Mark Unfortunately it's not reaching very far north. Waterville
Mark is getting only a few inches. Bretton Woods zip.

Unfortunate, as we are planning to go to Stowe next week. It is
very fragile up there, and now they are calling for rain next Friday
(the forecast has been going back and forth between snow and rain for
a few days).

But I will have a great week of training here!

--
Andrew Hall
(Now reading Usenet in rec.skiing.nordic...)