Old March 9th 05, 04:13 AM
Alvin Isaacs

On hold until return from ski touring in Europe

"Alvin Isaacs" wrote in message
ink.net...
To All:

I have some gear that I am looking at selling. All of it is in great
shape, just have more than I need and I need to make room for other
things. I prefer to sell this within Colorado, preferably the Front Range
area. But would consider other options.

Al from Pueblo
"No Toto, it only looks like Kansas"

PS-Also have a bit of climbing gear for sale also and outdoor clothes. No
pro or ropes for sale. If interested can send you a list.

Avalanche Safety Equipment

Item Price

Ortovox Probe Pole 240 (used, good condition) $10

Ortovox Probe Pole 200 (new, unused) $25

Life Link Snow Saw (used, good condition) $10

5x Snow Crystal Magnifier $1

Ortovox M1 Avalanche Transceiver/Beacon (used, great condition) $75

AT Ski Touring Equipment

Item Price

Atomic Tourcap Lite AT Skis mounted with Fritschi Diamir Titanals $125

(includes brakes, ski crampons and skins) (used, good condition)

Black Diamond Flicklock Ski Poles-Adjustable (used, good condition) $15

Ski Climbing Skins $10

Ski Bag Nylon w/zippers (Like new-unused) $20

Ski Socks (new-unused, 5 pr) $5/pair

Nordica TR10s, size 10.5 US (used once, but a little scratched up) $30

Snow/Ice Travel General

Item Price

Simond Scorpion Crampons (used, fair condition-safe) $20

MSR Coyote Snow Pickets (used, good condition) (2) $10 ea

Scott Ski Googles (used, like new) $20

Uvex Ski Googles (used-small crack) $5

REI Glacier Googles w/REI Hard case (used-good condition) $20