Old February 4th 05, 01:41 PM
Chester Bullock

ant wrote:
"MattB" wrote in message

We had the Marines Hummer too. And all the Mt. Dew you can drink and free
samples of "extreme" deodorant, key chains and stuff like that.
A friend of mine was in the boarder cross and it was a big deal. I just
think the people of CB weren't all that into it and others didn't want to
travel that far.
Some events had decent crowds like big air. But not the insanity they were
hoping for (like you describe).

We were close to 2 largish eastern towns (Boston and NY) which probably made
all the difference! it was chaos. I wonder how it plays at Aspen?

FWIW, last night they were reporting that they had over 70,000 people
attend this past weekend.

Chester Bullock,
It doesn't make a difference what temperature a room is, it's always
room temperature.
- Steven Wright