Old February 13th 04, 03:41 PM
ben towell

Default How many skiers can you fit in a mini?

I went out to Les Arcs before christmas with 4 mates. We hired a Fiat
Multipla. It took 2 snowboards, 1 set of ski's and 4 large bags. It
was still cozy.

The Multipla was good as you can have 3 people up front, and fold one
set of seats down in the back.

(Jack Guest`) wrote in message . com...
This is pretty much in reference to my previous post about getting a
cheap transfer from Salzburg to Zell am See...

Have been looking at hire car prices and obviously the cheapest hire
cars are Fiesta style 'economy' cars.

Now, there's 5 of us, 1 pair of skis, 1 snowboard and our clothing
luggage.

Who thinks we could fit?

Does anyone have experience squeezing 5 skiers into a hire car?