Old December 18th 03, 07:53 PM
Schneck

Default Val Cenis

"Paul Schofield" wrote in message

I was looking at Val Cenis for next season - half term, you have to book
ahead! Anyway I'd be interested in your opinion of the resort and if

you're
using a tour op. what you think of them.

Val Cenis? I love the place!! Have a look at MGS Ski if you're interested.
They're who I use. Or go along to one of the big ski shows. I first met them
last year at the Ski Show at the NEC. We were looking to go away at the time
and were thinking of Meribel, or one of the other major name resorts. We saw
the place and met MGS and that was it. They had our deposit by the tuesday
for the following january.

The skiing isn't bad, either. Like everywhere else last january, there were
few dumps, but there weren't too many closed runs because of it.

All in all, MGS are great, the resort is great... and we had a great time,
too. Meribel??? Pah!!! LOL